Under the direct supervision of the Shop Manager, this
position provides support to the shop and recruiting teams by ensuring trucks
are presentable for the operations group and visiting customers / owner
- Checks in trucks, looking for damage, photographing,
documenting, and filling out paperwork.
- Cleans new trucks, performing any combination of following
duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean trucks, using cleaning solution,
water, cloths, and brushes.
- Vacuums interiors of trucks to remove loose dirt and
debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using
cleaning agents applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning
equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign
materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing
experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using
container of touch-up paint.
- Polish aluminum, shampoo interior carpet
- Remove wheels and tires from chassis
- Additional duties as required
- Previous detailing experience required
- Experience with polishing aluminum
- Experience polishing and buffing paint
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions