As Northern Illinois’ leading trucking company and largest regional logistics and transportation provider, Meiborg provides safe and reliable transportation services to a diverse group of customers throughout the United States. With a reputation of providing only the best in transportation and freight services as well as a professional, knowledgeable customer support staff, we strive to maintain the highest levels of safety, efficiency, and performance for every customer.
- Purchase parts and supplies
needed to maintain stock levels in a timely fashion
- Compare stock inventory to parts
requested before placing orders (inventory control)
- Verify and Follow up on the
delivery of parts or supplies.
- Receive parts into inventory
- Keep record of invoices and parts
- Bill parts out to customers
- Track warranty and core returns
- Make customer quotes
- Communicate with outside
customers and staff politely and in a timely manner
- Keep a clean and accurate parts
room and inventory
- Keep a clean and accurate tire
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous retail or wholesale
parts experience, preferably within the automotive or trucking industry.
- Ability to multitask and complete
tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge with
experience with Microsoft Excel.