How do I know if I get benefits?
Depending on your hire type, you will or will not receive benefits. Generally, all active full time employees of the Meiborg Companies are eligible for benefits. Contractors (including owner operators), part-time employees, or seasonal workers are not eligible for benefits with the exception of Free Chiropractic care.
How do I add dependents to my insurance coverage?
NOTE: The following options are only available if you are eligible for benefits.
- From the app menu (top right ), select "Personal Data" then choose "Dependents".
- Using the input form, fill out the required dependent information.
- If you do not have your dependent's social security number, you may enter a temporary number such as 888-88-8888 and return to make edits later.
- After you've inputed your dependent(s) information, you may select them when making benefit elections in the app.
Can I sign up for benefits in the app?
Yes! After a standard period of wait time, the app will allow you to make all of your benefit elections including...
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- From the app menu (top right ), select "Benefits" then click on the benefit you wish to evaluate.
- You have the option to either elect OR waive your benefit.
- Follow the instructions to make your election.
- If you wish to add dependents to your election, you must first add them in the "Dependents" section of the app. (See instructions above).